Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cookie Trauma x 100

Last fall, I posted on the old blog a post about the demise of my favorite cookies.
This evening, I was informed of their return: the local store has them ON SALE!!!!

So we head on over to the place, high-tail it to the junk food aisle and........


AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


So I think 'Maybe there is another display up front.' (I'm sometimes a brilliant detective, I should have followed in the steps of my hero Joe Albertson and pursued a career in the retail management arts.)

Yeah. The front display was about the same. Only bigger.


Which left me feeling a bit bummed out.


2 comments:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

I was just there on Monday and the shelves were full. I should have grabbed you some! Doh!

Port said...

Hey, when you finally do track down some Circus Animal crackers, send a bag or two my way. Hmmm, waxy, crunchy goodness. *drool*