Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1

11-1-11
I suppose that the numerologist in me should be excited about this day, but it took me most of the day to realize how truly fantastic this date was.
In a few days, we'll have the Veterinarian's Day date debacle: 11/11/11.  I'll certainly be happier about that.
This year, I've been beat into submission to the point that most of the stuff I'm usually happy about is just forgotten in favor of apathy, grumpiness, sadness and stress.
Numbers I do like this year:
101
21
69
123
1

Numbers I hate this year
29
3
some others.

Happy eleventh month!
~P

1 comment:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

I now hate 20 also. I went to the doctor today to get some more happy meds because I am slipping into the deep dark place and don't want to. Thank God for meds I say!