Saturday, July 8, 2017

Perfect Weather to Fly

I'm in the midst of a major change.
No, I'm not turning into a butterfly. Not that there's any issue with that.
No, I'm not gay. Not that I have any issue with that.
No, I'm not filing bankruptcy. Never. Sink or swim doesn't mean 'Call for help when the water gets up to one's neck'- also, I don't have that kind of money troubles. So no.

Really, it's a self-identity crisis. Who am I, what do I want, what path should I take, and who do I want to have around me as I go along in this journey?

I keep thinking that I have it figured out, but then I get nervous and do something harsh to 'keep myself on course' which usually does nothing more than mess up everything.

Bonus: I'm getting plenty of life experience to use as lyrics and subjects for stories and such.

No comments: