Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another year-end list

2010, the most total cities I've ever visited/worked.
***My company did far more events than this, these are just the cities in which I was present.
Ranked: City (# of visits)
Vegas (1)
Chicago (1)
Atlanta (1)
Orlando (1)
DC (1)
Seattle (1)
Portland (1)
Minneapolis (1)
Boston (1)
Dallas (1)
Tucson (1)
Denver(1)
Toronto (1)
NYC (2)
Park City (5)
LA/OC (6)
San Francisco/San Jose/Bay Area (7)

The irony of this list is that most of these are shorter engagements, meaning that in the olden days I would have gone into a city for 4-18 days, now I'm there for 2-3 and then moving on. The longest engagement I had this year was Tucson in July. Second longest was Vegas in January.

By the way, I did do 9 shows in Salt Lake this year, so it's the winner, but not really, since I sleep in my own bed for those...

No comments: