Friday, December 31, 2010

End it

This is the last post of the year.
Technically I'm cheating, since I am writing most of it on 1/1/2011
Whatever. I make the rules.

What a ride it's been, mortality starting to show more than ever.
Morality showing less than I ever thought possible.
Not that I don't feel moral, I just don't think others can see it.
Something to work on next year I guess.

So I wrap the year with a number of regrets, a bunch of apologies due, a bundle of debts owed, and a collection of stolen kisses.
The year flew by without hesitation- I misplaced the entire summer somewhere.

This now ties my record blogging year. Nothing spectacular, only 48. But as I read back through the year I realize how far I've traveled.

Thanks everyone for everything.
Sorry everyone for my weakness and inconsistency.
Cheers to next year and many more.

~P

1 comment:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Morality doesn't have to show to be valid :-)