Saturday, January 1, 2011

First

So I've got a first post o' the year.

I'm not going to call it resolutions, but I'm guessing that is how it will appear.

2011- what I'm planning to do.

Hike the Y- 52 times. Once a week (average) Of course, because of schedule and weather I may not get up every week. But I'll make up for it in double weeks. 2 years ago I was able to get up there 4 times a week for a short strech of time. I'm going to do this as training for...

...a bunch more 11,000 foot peaks. Timp, Lone Peak, Twin Peaks, Pfeifferhorn, Red Baldy

I'm going to make some huge changes this year in my work habits. Beginning almost immediately and packing a pretty severe punch.

I still have my stuff from last year to do this year. Stupid non-injured knee.

Which reminds me: I'm going to get this foul thing fixed this year. Either that or I'm going to cut it off with a dull, rusty saw.

Mending the bad relationships and growing the good ones.

Happy New Year

No comments: