Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why The Hell Do I Feel Like This?

I still think about James. Every Day. All Day. There's a void. I feel guilt. I wish I hadn't neglected my friend. I wish he hadn't let me neglect him.
I have tried to fill up the hole with a number of different things- it's not going to work. I will keep filling. I will keep trying. It's not going to work.
I don't have the energy to keep trying things to mend the pain.
My efforts seem to be falling short in everything. I need to find success in something.

I wish I didn't feel like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though there's no way to change what's passed, I know that your efforts to Be There for the rest of us are appreciated. Some days, you've just got to keep on keepin' on.

And thanks for the friendship. I think it's been almost 15 years now.

-JEC