Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hey

Wassup.

I've finally hit the point that I think this chapter of my life is drawing to a close.
All the miles, smiles, laughter, stress and chaos.

All wrapped up in a nice little bundle of: I've wanted out since day one. I had no idea that the story would keep dragging on for as long as it has.

So the last bit of the chapter is:
"He waved oncoming traffic around the truck as the crazed driver shouted at him through the window. At the first sign of a break, the driver gunned the engine. The truck, all 68,000 pounds of it, jerked and groaned into the road. As he slammed the doors on the truck, 25 years of momentum and memories creaked, groaned and passed before the eyes of the broken man.
Not sure what was coming next, he walked inside to wash his hands."

And so the story ends, on a dirty loading dock in Atlanta, Georgia.

No comments: